[IP] Letter to Insurance re: # of test strips

Does anyone have a letter they've used with insurance companies to justify
the # of test strips used per month.  I'm getting the "why does she need to
test more than 4x/day" routine.  My endo's office is pretty busy (down 2
staff members) so I thought I'd try and draft a letter for him to sign.

Please email me a copy privately if you can. Thanks!!

Connie Fontaine
mom/coach for Jackie, 8yrs, dx 5/98, pumping since 7/29/99