[IP] lump

RUN, do not walk, go past *Go* and do not collect $200 or go to jail to your
nearest health-care person!!!  Your life is far more important that
considering a wait for a doctor. Get a referral immediately to see someone
about that lump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The *ostrich treatment* (sticking
your head in the sand) is NOT going to help you. Having DM does NOT preclude
one from other maladies. Do not depend on uneducated, non-medical people
(list) to dx something we cannot see. You need to get that checked LAST
WEEK!!  Pretend someone else wrote your post -- how would you respond to
Keep us aprised of the situation - and I DO mean situation!
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)