[IP] Re: donation of Pump

I've been IDDM for 19 years now, diagnosed brittle, never had good control
and have just discovered I've got the first stages of retinopothy (hope
that's spelt right?) my luck just ran out.  I've been trying to get help
with purchasing a pump for 4 years now, I'm on a disability pension, in
goverment housing and can't afford private health insurance.  If I was
offered an old pump that had been donated I'd be willing to sign anything
waiving all party's of liability and deal with the problem of supplies
later, at least I'd have the pump, a major step in my opinion.  I realise
this probably isn't going to help you in any real way except maybe let you
know just how much someone would appreciate it.  This also reminds me I read
earlier something about people having loads of extra tubing? or something.
It's a pity someone doesn't organise something like a collection centre
where old pumps, extra tubing etc could be collected and distributed to
those in need, along the lines of the guy that collects unused insulin and
sends it over to third world countries.  Anyway, that's my opinion.