Re: [IP] auto immune diseases

Well so far JayJay only has D. My dad has Graves's (hyperthyroidism),
and I suspect I do as well. Just haven't gotten checked yet. Someone
else mentioned bronchitis, is that autoimmune, too? If so, my younger
brother has chronic bronchtis. I guess allergies count, I have many,
many of them. So far, my 6 month-old seems to be allergic to rice, too.
Vomits for days if she gets hold of anything containing it.
So, we have several autoimmunities in our family.

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com