[IPn] Insulin Pumpers spring fund raising

The Spring fund raising drive is doing much better. February was not
so good with on-line contributions of only $95, however, last month
29 of our list members contributed a "wonderful" $1452.

Now I know it's tax time (ugh!!), but so far for April we've only
managed $155 in contributions. For those of you who have not lent a
helping hand, won't you please make a small contribution to Insulin

This morning the list membership was a new record at 2270 members! If
each member contributed just a tiny amount --- $1 a month, I would
not have to do "pledge" drives. If you feel Insulin Pumpers has
helped you even a "little", please make a contribution to the "cause"
and help support this forum.

You can make a contribution on-line, right now by CLICKing on:

and filling out the form. If you would prefer to contribute by mail,
send a check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite #206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

Insulin Pumpers
     qualifies for the maximum contribution deduction allowed under
     both California and United States revenue codes. Insulin Pumpers
     federal tax I.D number is 77-0496722. IRS DLN: 17053310019008
     dated Jan 4, 1999.

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers