Re: [IP] auto immune diseases

Diana - I have asthma along with type 1 Diabetes.  I developed the asthma
4 years ago, just before I went on the pump.  Now I occasionally fight
bronchitis.  I have also developed horrible allergies, due to suppressed
immune system.  I'm slowly developing arthritis, also.  I'm hoping it
sticks to osteo, as both my dad and my sister have rhuematoid, and that
looks way too painful.  Right now, I've been recovering from
pancreatitis, which came around in December, quite out of the blue.
Also, weak immune system.  Life with weak immunity is great!  Jean P