Re: [IP] Remove From List Due to vacation

At 05:52 PM 4/17/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Please remove me from the list!  I will be going on vacation and unable to
 >keep up with the mail.
 >thank you

If you want to change your service, please write to the
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org address that's listed at the bottom of every message.

Posting messages like this on the main list is risky because you are
assuming that one of our volunteers will accidentally stumble across it.
All our volunteers have jobs and lives outside of this list... it is
unreasonable to expect them to spend extra time to scour through every
message looking for unsubscribe messages.

Also, lots of messages asking to unsubscribe just clutters up the list.
Using the HELP address takes it off the list and directs it to someone who
can help you.

If you need help, write to HELP... that's what it's there for.

(one of the volunteer IP administrators)