[IP] Joslin Clinic

I've been a patient at the Joslin since 1982, and it's a fabulous place
for a diabetic to go.  When I started there, the Joslin was an
independent, unaffiliated medical facility, though it had links with the
nearby Deaconess Hospital for administrative purposes.

In recent years, however, it became a full-fledged unit of the merged
Beth Israel-Deaconess Hospital.  Unless that hospital goes out of
business (which would be catastrophic for me), there is no chance of the
Joslin going under.