[IP] Auto Immune Diseases

I have Vitiligo which is an auto immune disease. My youngest son, now
18, was diagnosed with Vitiligo when he was about 6 years of age.  (Not
diabetic as of yet)  His started on his knees and went to his belly,
hands, feet.  He has a bad case of it.  I have it on my hands and some
under my arm pits.  Vitiligo is where there is no pigmentation.  You
have white spots and even with the sun, they do not color.

Just curious if anyone else has Vitiligo.

Lynne Bensch
24 years Type I