Re: [IP] What can I expect?

i just started pumping and the day after when you don't have any shots to
take is like a small miracle!!!  I took 2 shots nph each day and 3 of humalog
with meals before pumping.  When I started (and everyone is different) I
checked my bg 8-12 times a day. fasting, before meals, 1 hour after meals,
mid afternoon, bedtime, midnight and 3am.. it was very tought the first week,
but it was worth it!!!  I was scared too!! Especially going to the bathroom..
i wear mine like a beeper and i prefer the short tubing now, but the first
few times i tugged at the tubing, dropped the darn thing, etc!! i felt all
thumbs!!! but now, it's just another part of me... good luck!!
dx 10-88- pumping since 4/3/00!!!