[IP] 508 Problem

I'm hoping that someone can help me.  My 508 which I got in December started
skipping tones when it played back how much I had programed in using the
audio bolus.  It would always deliver the right amount, at least it did every
time I checked it, but I did call Mini Med and they said they had never heard
of that but if I wanted they would send me another one and take a look at the
one I had.  Well, I went ahead and sent it back for peace of mind, but the
problem is the replacement pump I got is doing the same thing.  I use the
audio bolus a lot, actually most of the time.  The first time it happened I
thought it must be my imagination but then it happened twice in a row just
now.  I've tried pushing the edge of the buttons, pushing them really fast,
and every possible way I could think of and it wouldn't happen then, because
I usually don't really look at it when I do it but I can't get it to happen
when I try.  Please tell me it's not just me!

   Loving my pump even with the problems