[IP] Mom Feeling Very Bad

"Lori Kissick" <email @ redacted> wrote:

Dear Lori:
My daughter is 9 years old and has been pumping since August 1999.  Before we
started the pump, she experienced 2 seizures from low bg's.  I have to say
that those were the worst two mornings of my life!  The first one caught me
by complete surprise.  To stop it, I was trying to get juice in her and she
kept spitting it out and seizing, didn't even think to use the glucagon
(DUH)!  I was much more prepared when the second one happened, glucagon
immediately which stopped the seizure.  See what experience teaches
you...LOL.  It took me a long time to "forgive" myself for not "acting
properly" (these are my terms, not anybody else's) during the first seizure
but I eventually realized that this was something I had no control over but
staying calm, I could control the outcome.  Don't beat yourself up about it!

email @ redacted
The question isn't why pump......it's why aren't you pumping?