Re: [IP] What can I expect?

well I can tell you this..
geneva had a school field day on day # 3 of pumping.  and it went GREAT!
this was when they were all running races and it was hot as heck and boy was
I nervous.

since they will most prob. set your basals conservatively,  I wouldn't worry
too much about going low.  since you are in charge of what carbs you are
eating, and you have experience with it...you will do fine.

the scariest moments for me were loading the darn pump!  I would sit down
and preload a few just to have on hand.  I was so worried that i would prime
too much or prime it into geneva!!!  or that there would be air bubbles.

good luck and of course we are all here to give you support /advice!