[IP] frustrated mom

When we change Eve's basals or her boluses we have noticed that the next day
her bg will be lower, no matter what we change. Then, the day after that
they will start creeping up slowly again, until about 4, 5, or 6 days later
her bg will again be very high. We have tried lowering and raising basals,
and lowering and raising boluses. We have tried different combinations of
basal and bolus changes also. We have tried these changes over the last 5 or
6 months, we have changed things slowly to give them a chance to work.
Nothing we have tried has had any long term (I mean more than 3 days) stable
effect. Eve will be on the CGM starting on Tue., but I'm afraid that any
changes that will be made, again will be short lived.

Does this happen to anyone else?

What are we doing wrong?

Deborah, very frustrated mom to Eve 12.5
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99