[IP] Anyone need lancets?

  I seem to have an overabundance of lancets. My supply company keeps
sending me more (600 a month!) than I'd ever need and now I have 1200 (12
boxes of 100) of them. They are taking over the bathroom shelf! They are
single use Diamond Diabetic Product thin lancets and Diabetic Partner
EZlance Thins. They work with all basic fingersticker devices. If anyone is
interested in buying some, I'd be more than happy to get rid of them. I've
already given 6 boxes to my CDE for give-aways and she doesn't want anymore.
Please contact me off-list if you'd like to take some of the lancets off my
hands (no pun intended:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein