[IP] bottled water and sodium.....

That was the reason I was told not to prefer bottled water over regular
water unless the regular water  had to be consumed with a fork.
If you look at bottled water, it is often LADED with sodium. Now, I am not
sure how thiscompares to tap water, but I am sure not gonna PAY for
something I might be getting at home for free.
Except for the bottles--those are a necessity.  Buy a  new bottle that lasts
about a week.   Still looking into the many suggestions I got when I asked
about good water bottles a few weeks ago--thanks.
Charisma :)