[IP] Minimed

-----Original Message-----
From:	insulin-pumpers-digest [SMTP:email @ redacted]
Sent:	Sunday, April 16, 2000 5:52 AM
To:	email @ redacted
Subject:	insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #104

Kathy wrote:

Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 08:50:53 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #100

gosh i have heard so many problems with the mini med pumps over the past
three weeks or so i am glad that my daughter has disetronic pumps. so far
has not had any problems with them and we have only had to change each
battery just once since jan 6 this yr.

I have worn a Minimed since October 1996 and I have never once had a
problem with it.  Not any problem at all.  Takes a licking and just Keeps
on ticking.    I will wear no other pump.  I don't have any machine, auto
or appliance with a record this good!
AND just cause it feels soooo good to say so, Got my last bg  from the doc
at quarterly visit - 5.8!!!! A personal best.  He said he was proud of me
and I was his best patient!    Thanks MiniMed!
Bonnie Richardson