[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #103

From: "James Handsfield" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] untreated water
Pam Wellin <email @ redacted> wrote:
> What assurances do we have that Coke and PepsiCo use "good"  water?
The water used is purified by filtration and deionization prior to =
bottling.  BTW, the syrup and the water are added to the bottle/can =
separately, and then mixed.  The last step is to add the carbonation =
before the container is sealed.
And Jan H. wrote:
> So do I plug up my well and buy bottled water? What assurance do we =
> that bottled water is *good*?
 Then Jim wrote
There is no guarantee that bottled water is any safer. =20

There is really no gurantee of anything, however there have been several
studies, Consumer Reports and some scientists doing a test job for 20/20,
did show that Evian, and a couple of others, is as stated on the label.  So
I am very comfortable drinking Evian and am willing to pay the price, I
believe it is worth it.
 Bonnie Richardson