Re: [IP] young adults/parent of young adults

I have not had to deal with a child with diabetes but I have dealt with
diabetes and going to college.I was not sure I wanted to go when I first got
out of high school.  What I ended up doing was going to community college and
transferring when I felt ready to deal with a big college campus and changing
lifestyle.  I got my general education courses out of the way, had a good GPA
and got into a good school.  I was at community college for a year but it
gave me options.  I made the move into a big college when I was ready, not
when the world thought I should go.  You are right, college is not for
everyone.  If it is not for Josh, I hope he can find a good job like I have
that has wonderful medical benefits.  I do not participate in the program b/c
I have my dad's insurance but if I needed insurance this plan would be good.
Good luck to you and Josh both and let us know what he decides to do.