Re: [IP] auto immune diseases

I'm not entirely clear what the medical name is for it
because no doctor has ever given me a clear
explanation  ('cause I doubt they know).  But my sister
and I both (as well as her son) have some "gonadal
irregularities".  In my case it ammounts to inability
to have children (and some unusual
estrogen/testosterone levels).  For my sister she has
one (VERY OVERACTIVE) ovary, while her son should be
going into the hospital in the next couple weeks
because one of his testicles is not descending.

'nuff info for ya? :)

-Sara G.