[IP] pumps

Roselea wrote:
>  as my endo's pump educator told me,
>  "[pumps] all do the same thing, control blood sugar".

not to be difficult....but actually THEY don't contorl the bg.  YOU do.
same as when you were on shots...it is just a different way of getting the
insulin into our body.  They can only help US control our blood sugar, and
when we put too much trust in someone or something ELSE, then we relinquish
control....just remember, there ARE people out there with excellent control,
"perfect" a1cs, no complications...using injections...the pump just makes it
a little easier..

jes my opinion