Re: [IP] Bad to worse - Bolus change revisited

email @ redacted wrote:

> Dear Stacy:  My, you sound about as frustrated as I am much of the time.
> Like you, I am either high or low, low.  Please keep in touch with me
> personally at this email address and let me know how it goes.  Let's face it.
>  All we can do is one day at a time and keep on trying to get evened out.
> Take care, let me know how you do it/      Jackie

 I really would like to know if people go for weeks with out any high or low
bloodsugars If you do I would like to talk to you.  When I first went on the pump

my bloodsugars ran perfect about 90%of the time.Now they are running to high or
to low and I'm trying harder to keep them under control. Do we really have
control of our bloodsugars.  sometimes know matter what we do the numbers are
still off.  They say its a controlable disease but  I 'm not sure I beleive it
is.

                                                             Tammy