[IP] Vacation, heat,stress

Hi everyone, I have just completed a long week of vacation at the Sun N Fun
Fly in in Lakeland, Fl.  This was my 17th year and my first with a pump. I
was concerned with the sunshine and the heat of the 6 day event.  Most of my
time was outside in the open, there is very little shade at an airport.
The insulin seemed to hold up very well without spoiling and the sites
themselves worked well inspite of sweating a lot.  I didn't do anything
different because of the pump ( Disetronic).  I was unable to check my BS's
as often as I do at work but when I did they really surprised me at how
steady they seemed to stay.
So I guess the pump passed with flying colors. I did have the chance to
describe  what the "device" was I was wearing several times and I used every
chance to plug the pump and it's benefits.
Thanks to the list and to my pump, Tommy