Re: [IP] Bad to worse - Bolus change revisited

Dear Stacy:  My, you sound about as frustrated as I am much of the time.
Like you, I am either high or low, low.  Please keep in touch with me
personally at this email address and let me know how it goes.  Let's face it.
 All we can do is one day at a time and keep on trying to get evened out.
Take care, let me know how you do it/      Jackie