Re: [IP] pump problems?

Sara wrote:

>>Who CARES what kind of pump one has!  it is the fact that we have them and
are able to use them, despite some of the so-called medical professionals
best intentions to keep us in the dark ages <<

I agree, it doesn't matter which brand of pump, just so we have a pump!  I
chose Disetronic for my own reasons, and others may have liked the MM for
their reasons, and others may now choose the Animas for THEIR own reasons.
Let's try not to get into pump wars, as my endo's pump educator told me,
"they all do the same thing, control blood sugar".

Type 1 for 37 years, still waiting...