Re: [IP] The 508 Remote

Hi, Matt doesn't use his remote. To give the bolus is "audio" i believe, i'd
actually have to get the manual out.  :)  We've not found a time where the
remote is needed, maybe when he gets to be a little older he will want to use
it. He is 11. I just felt compelled to reply to your post because i could
picture Natalie in her crib with her pump!  God bless her and you!!  I was
truly grateful that Matt was 10 yrs old when diagnosed. I could not imagine
caring for a toddler with this disease.