Re: Subject: [IP] please remove my name from e-mail list

At 08:32 AM 4/16/00 David Bishop wrote:
 >Subject: [IP] please remove my name from e-mail list

If you wish to be removed from the mail list, change your subscription or
if you have a problem, please write to the HELP@insulin-pumpers.org that's
listed at the bottom of every message. Posting "remove" or "help" messages
on the list just adds message clutter and can easily be missed by the
volunteers that run this service.

If you need help... write to HELP!! That's what it is there for. Honest!! :-)

(one of the admins)