[IP] Timezones and Daylight Savings

SaraMG wrote:
>  How do yall (particularly those with variable basals
>  patterns) deal with jet lag... and other time changes?
> Just reset the clock on the pump and do a few extra
> checks that day?  What about diet?

yes...change the pump when I get there, or if there is a midway stop, change
to THAT time zone then, and the destination one when I arrive.  yes, check
often, but ONLY correct conservatively....travling has no affect on how I
pump for diet.  I still check before I eat, whether I am eating dinner at 5
pm or 10pm or 3am...check, blus for the carbs, chck later to see if I figured
right...fix if necessary, eat more if necessary or desired..

Sara, who travels a LOT