Re [IP] The 508 Remote

Does Natalie use at least .5 units when she gets a bolus?  That is the
smallest amount that you can use with the remote.  I have a three year old,
and chose the 508 because of the remote.......only to find out that I can't
use it.  Kenny needs much smaller amounts than .5 unit bolus.  I did bring
this to the attention of our sales rep.  Maybe they will change things in
the future....but for now, we can't use our remote.  You can still use the
Child Block, just not the remote with it.