[IP] Boca Raton, Florida pump support group

If you want to be added to the email list for the Boca Raton pump support
group meetings, please email me directly.  The next meeting is April 27,
2000.  This is a WONDERFUL group.  I've been going to it for the last 5
years.

Regards,
Ellen H. Ullman
Mom, Advocate for children with diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">
http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html </A> aka KidsRPumping (Children
using the insulin pump).
 SUPPORT FUNDING A CURE FOR DIABETES.  <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">
DIABETES RESEARCH INSTITUTE IN MIAMI FLORIDA </A>.