Re: [IP] To Babs, re: getting Dr. to allow pump.

What State are you from, I am a type II with 6.4 and below A1C,I too got the
run around, finally pulled the new California State Senate Bill and called
the Kaiser's patient arbitration and threatened them with it! We went from
being ignored to getting my pump in less than 4 weeks. I also had to tell
them a little white lie and that was that I do not recognize low's, even
though I do.  I believe too that the pump will add many years to my life and
will cut down on medical expenses over the long run.

Stepped on a few Doctors toe's on the way, but they get over it!
If you have any questions please feel free to email me direct or call, you
can get my numbers from my web site.

Best Regards,