[IP] Re: glucogon

I am way behind on my digests.  Just saw this post from Holly, dated

<snip> I didn't know we had any options regarding the use of glucogon if our
went so low we passed out.  Isn't the jell for before it gets that bad?
Holly <snip>

I am dreadfully allergic to glucogon.  I cannot have it or could stop
breathing.  The gel is okay if you are unconscious.  Unfortunately for me -
911 is faster.  I do not go unconscious until I am below 10 (ten) mg/dl.