Re: [IP] Jenna's Basal

Howdy,
My son is 11 & 3/4. An weighs about 75 pounds. His name is Jim. He started
pumping a week ago so our basals are still fine tuning but this is what we
use so far.
12mn-4a .3
4a-7a .4
7a-3p .3
3p-8p .2
8p-12mn .4
We bolus 1/12 for breakfast and bedtime snack and the rest of the meals and
snacks are 1/19. would be interested in how you guys do dressings. And what
sites you use when there is no fat on the body.