[IP] Dryer sheets

I have been using dryer sheets in my *pockets* for about 4 years now.
MiniMed instructed me to do the same. I had a siren that I could hardly turn
off and it was due to static electricity. That is when I was told about the
S.E.  I use zipper-type cigarette cases or coin purses in colors (have about
50 or more) for holding my pump. I put a key ring through the zipper pull,
then another ring through the first one. My belt goes through the top ring
like a loop and I'm color coordinated. It swings freely by my side and is
not at all cumbersome. I have a 1/3 sheet in each case.
I also say, if I ever get mugged, he and me will both be surprised.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)