Re: [IP] Timezones and Daylight Savings

In a message dated 4/13/00 12:55:07 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How do yall (particularly those with variable basals
 patterns) deal with jet lag (4 hours? 8 hours? 12
 hours?) and other time changes?  Just reset the clock on
 the pump and do a few extra checks that day?  What about
 diet? >>

When I travel over multiple time zones, I reset my pump clock to whatever
time I generally eat the corresponding meal that the airline is serving. When
I get to my destination, I change both my pump and my activities to local
time there. I do test a bit more frequently for a couple of days. Seems I
tend to toward the low side going east and toward the high side going west,
but nothing that can't be handled without too much trouble.

As for the time change, it's only an hour. No biggy.