[IP] Nutrition In The Fast Lane - 2000 Edition Released

Last year one of our members posted information on a
little booklet called Nutrition In The Fast Lane. It
lists approximately 50 popular restaurants in 148
colored pages yet the size is only 4" x 9" I eat out
more than at home and keep it in my car or purse. The
2000 edition is now out. http://www.fastfoodfacts.com/

Unfortunately, I think Taco Bell's Chalupa's will now
be listed. I found out the three varieties depending
upon what kind of meat selected have only 27 to 31
grams of carbs each, but the fat is outrages -- 20 to
29 grams each. The fat was the reason, I had to kick
in so much insulin to cover them! Guess, I won't be
eating two of these at lunch unless weight gain is
desired (not) :[

Seriously though, I really do like this little

Do You Yahoo!?