[IP] Prinivil

Hi -

I've been on Prinivil since January of this year.  I haven't noticed many
side effects from taking it - I will say that my doc wanted me to take it
before bed so that I'm not drowsy during the day.  Otherwise all has been
fine with it.  If you'd like to ask me any specific questions please drop me
a line! My blood pressure readings have been fine, but I'm taking it for the
same reason you are - kidney protection.
Dawn email @ redacted