Re: [IP] Question? Does anyone take Prinivil?

In a message dated 4/14/00 8:44:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Creatinine  came in slightly elevated at 1.4.  She has put me on an ace
 inhibitor called Prinivil. Can any of you give me any info about taking this
 drug >>
Hi Greta I have been on prinivil for 2 years, but BC/BS cut prinivil as of
1/1/99. I was changed to zestril and it is the same drug. The only thing I
have seen is a dry cough. They can change the ace inhibitor if it becomes a
problem. The up side is the tests are in close to normal range. If you don't
take them you will most likely have a problem with the kidney's Roger C dx 47