Re: [IP] Question? Does anyone take Prinivil?

At 05:42 PM 4/14/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 > She has put me on an ace
 >inhibitor called Prinivil. Can any of you give me any info about taking this
 >drug? What are the advantages & disadvantages?  I'm a little nervous.
This is
 >the first "diabetes thing" that I've had to start to treat.  Hopefully, this
 >will take care of it?

I've been taking it for over 5 years with no real adverse effects. However,
as always each person is different. The only temporary thing that I recall
was initially feeling light-headed/dizzy when standing up... however after
a month or two this seemed to have gradually faded away. Some people get a
dry cough... if this happens you need to talk to your doctor.

There are a lot of different variations of this type of medication, and
should you have a problem with it, there are lots of other kinds you can try.