[IP] Question? Does anyone take Prinivil?

Hi:   I just got back from seeing my Endo. and am very happy that after 3
months on the pump my A1C had gone down from 6 to 5.4 with out all fo the
excessive lows that I was experiencing before.  However we noted that my last
Creatinine  came in slightly elevated at 1.4.  She has put me on an ace
inhibitor called Prinivil. Can any of you give me any info about taking this
drug? What are the advantages & disadvantages?  I'm a little nervous. This is
the first "diabetes thing" that I've had to start to treat.  Hopefully, this
will take care of it?

Thanks for any advise or info.