[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #100

In a message dated 4/13/2000 6:30:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Good golly.  I'm sure glad all is well!  Holy cow and no problems with the
 MiniMed? Great!!!!!!!!!  Matt has 2 pumps give us an Error message just from
 static electricity!!!!!!  220 amps????  Glad to hear your ok and so is your
 pump! >>
     I just had an error message this noon-E13 and called Minimed.  They said
it was static electricity and had I been making beds or unloading the dryer.
I was sitting eating lunch.  They told me to wrap my pump in a dryer sheet.
You've got to be kidding.  Has anyone heard this?  By the way-this pump is a
loaner that I have had for only a week.  My two month old pump had a burned
out back light.