Re: [IP] Custom LEtter

In a message dated 4/14/00 6:00:11 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have requested that someone help with finding a letter so i can get back
 into the U.S. >>

Why do you need a letter to get back into the United States? All I've ever
been asked is "where did you go? business or pleasure? who paid for the trip?
you spent HOW MUCH??????"  LOL

Seriously, my doctor, upon request, has always provided me with a letter (on
his letterhead) saying that I have diabetes and carry particular supplies
with me. I've never been asked for it. Airport security and customs have been
trained to recognize diabetes-related paraphernalia. They don't ask and,
besides, there's no reason for you to tell unless they do ask.