[IP] Wrong soda -testing

As someone here pointed out, the detection of sugar in a soda is limited to
glucose as sucrose, fructose and other more complex sugars will not give a
positive reaction for glucose on a test strip. So, it is not fool proof but
I agree that it is a great test for glucose sweetened drinks. I have had
this problem occur more than once and have used dextrostix to test but
never thought of using the back of my one-touch strips which is a great
A Bender, M. D.