Re: [IP] Retinopathy?

I have only a small amount of background Retinopathy so cannot answer most of
your questions.  I just wanted to mention that that sounds like the feeling I
get when my bs are up.  Especially if they go up through the night when I get
up in the morning I can almost be sure that my bs will be over 200 because of
the way my eyes feel.  As soon as the bs come back down my eyes feel much
better.  You didn't mention any bs only that you are taking a lot of med.s
so I can't say about your situation but it does sound like what happens to me.

Hope things go better and your eyes start to feel better.  I know how
miserable that is.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping