[IP] Visually impaired friend needs advice

Pumper Friends,
I have have a young (relatively) friend, a blind mother who is considering a pump and would very much appreciate any advice she can get from a visually impaired pumper.  Her main concerns seem to be what pump you're using and whether you can get along without a lot of sighted help.  If there are one or two of you out there, I'd certainly appreciate it if you'd contact Jamie Gurganus and tell her how you feel about pumping.  Copy me if you will please.  Jamie's address is mailto:email @ redacted; mine is email @ redacted.  Thanks a lot.  Jim Joseph (pumping for 3 years now; type 1 for 43 years)