Re: [IP] liquids

Bonnie wrote:

>>About what to drink, carry your bottle of Evain everywhere you go.  <<

Yes, I do like Evian water, drink it on special occasions, and to take with
me when I go places.  I like Diet Coke and also Regular Coke (when I need
the sugar) also at times.

Yes, I'm still waiting on that pump, I really think Disetronic dropped the
ball here.  Erinn told me she has Michigan BC/BS and got her pump approved
IN 2 WEEKS, but her claim was sent by MiniMed.  So, I think I know where the
problem lies and it's not with MY insurance!

Type 1 for 37 years, getting real tired of the waiting...