[IP] liquids

>>we should be drinking WATER and organic sodas/juices.  <<

 While I don't go out of my way to eat processed foodstuffs, I can't drink
much juice since on MDI for me, it's like drinking regular soda pop.  It
makes my blood sugar skyrocket.  So, if I take your suggestion, my only
choice left is water.  In this country, the pureness of water is a
issue since most municipalities load their water with chlorine and other
additives, and there can also be other contaminants in the water.   So,
what's left?

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, still waiting   << ......

Lordy, Chile, I can't believe you don't have a pump yet...God put you here
to learn patience, didn't he?  Been working on that lesson a long time
About what to drink, carry your bottle of Evain everywhere you go.  Make
lemonade when you go out like I do.  Organic juices have way too much sugar
to make me comfortable, and you can never get a no caffine-no sugar drink
at restaurants, all that is left is bringing your own water.  I wouldn't
drink the tapwater in most cities I know.   So you'll look Hollywood, who
cares, just take it with you.
BTW, I also wrote Co-cola company (southern pronunciation) about the fact
that I had to give up ordering diet coke because of the frequent mix-ups.
 They answered with email saying they were overwhelmed with email lately
and would get back to me soon. Seems like IPrs have been busy !
Bonnie Richardson