Pam wrote:

>>RoseLea, drink spring water...bottled water...iced teas (you'll have to
them...)   We drink little juice...too many carbs for Gus.  He'd much rather
eat a sandwich, some fruit, and water.<<

Where I live, bottled water is the only option.  We get it in 5 gallon
bottles.  It gets a little difficult to drink water with a black color to it
(on bad days) and so we haven't drunk our municipal water for years.  I
remember times when my daughter was little and you debated whether she was
cleaner before you put her into the bath or after (somedays she couldn't see
her toes in the tub water!).  It's not quite that bad these days, but *I*
still wouldn't drink it.  Anything's got to be better.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years...