[IP] dogs&insulin requirements, was [none]

<snip> my humalog requirements reduce by 50% <snip>I have narrowed it down
to it happens only after I spen an evening in the chair sitting with my
oldest grandson's dalmation.<snip>

Hi Tom, This may be unlikely, but one possibility is that spending time w/
the dog reduces your stress and thus your insulin requirements.  Dogs are
wonderful therapy for stress.  Wouldn't have thought the effect of one visit
could last a couple of weeks, though.  Must be a great dog!  I'll have to
thank mine tonight:)