Peter wrote:

>>we should be drinking WATER and organic sodas/juices.  <<

While I don't go out of my way to eat processed foodstuffs, I can't drink
much juice since on MDI for me, it's like drinking regular soda pop.  It
makes my blood sugar skyrocket.  So, if I take your suggestion, my only
choice left is water.  In this country, the pureness of water is a debatable
issue since most municipalities load their water with chlorine and other
additives, and there can also be other contaminants in the water.   So,
what's left?

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, still waiting.......................